Experiencechile.Org - Anglo Chilena Ltd. Terms & Conditions
HotelsChile.com, ExperienceChile.org and Torres-del-Paine.org are trading names of Anglo Chilena Ltd. known hereafter as: “ExperienceChile.org”, “we”, “our” or “us”. Anglo Chilena Ltd. is a UK-registered company with number: 04736362 and with its registered office at Clarendon House, 20 – 22 Aylesbury End, Beaconsfield, HP9 1LW, UK. The customer, or pax, or client means the person making or paying for the reservation and persons named in the reservation and hereafter known as the customer. Booking means reservation.
The supplier means the company or service from a company that has been contracted, or reserved, on behalf of the customer (e.g. hotel, rent a car, guide, transfer, tour etc).
ExperienceChile.org recommends that customers take out their OWN travel insurance to cover unforeseen events and accidents.
Our reservation process is thus:
1 – We receive a request, or enquiry, from a customer.
2 – We act to investigate availability of accommodation and services for the customer for the dates requested by the customer and at the same time we confirm up-to-date rates or supply an overall rate.
3 – We send to the customer an email confirming availability, or other date options, and confirmation of the final cost.
4 – Upon written e-mail confirmation from the customer accepting our final rate we will then send an e-mail with payment options: credit card, wire transfer or deposit into our UK bank account.
5 – All credit card information is not passed on to a third party other than the company processing the credit card data.
6 – The name that will appear on credit card statements will be: Anglo Chilena Ltd. or Travelmore
Responsibility for Safety
ExperienceChile.org accepts no responsibility for safety, injury, or death caused by injury, of the customer or customers (person or persons named within the reservation) as a result of their travel to and/or within Chile connected to their reservation made via ExperienceChile.org.
ExperienceChile.org cannot be held accountable for the quality (standard) of lodgings (accommodation), facilities or services related to the reservation of a customer. ExperienceChile.org cannot be held accountable for the cancellation of your reservation by unforeseen events such as natural or man-made disasters, Earth quakes, fire, local strikes, mechanical failure or any other event, but we will endeavour to reclaim monies you have paid to ExperienceChile.org that relate directly to your reservation. Any refund will be less 25% of the total value of your reservation less any costs and fees involved in obtaining a refund on your behalf as well as any costs charged by the supplier and any fees charged by banks or credit card companies in returning to you a refund.
In the event of a customer needing to cancel a reservation, for any reason whatsoever, after any payment, part of full, has been received by ExperienceChile.org, ExperienceChile.org will only consider a refund if the following procedure has been adhered to by the customer:
1. Cancellation requests must be received in writing to our Santiago office (via email), and acknowledged by us as having been received, up to 90 (ninety) full days or 3 (three) full calendar months prior to the due arrival at the place / office for the service that the reservation relates to.
2. The cancellation policy of the supplier that customer has a reservation with, via ExperienceChile.org, will be respected only as and when it affects our own cancellation policy i.e. if a supplier offers no refund at all then ExperienceChile.org will not be able to offer any refund either.
3. Cancellations received LESS THAN 90 (ninety) full days or 3 (three) full calendar months prior to arrival by the customer could be subject to a NIL refund, however, we may consider issuing partial refunds depending on the circumstances of the cancellation and the cancellation policy of the supplier. Experiencechile.org will always be reasonable and consider the reasons behind any cancellation. Often we can negotiate a credit with the supplier to be held for future use by the client.
1. Any refund, will be less 25% of the total value of the reservation and less any other costs involved in providing the refund i.e. wire transfers, legal costs etc plus any costs charged by the supplier.
2. All of the above is null and void if, on an email reservation confirmation from ExperienceChile.org there is a message that says there is no refund (this, however, is very rare and is only in circumstances where the sale of the reservation is accepted under this condition).
3. We do not accept any responsibility in the event that an end supplier, or an intermediary supplier company that we have used to secure your reservations declares bankruptcy. Should such a situation arise and we are unable to obtain any refund whatsoever we will not be able to pay out any refunds to you, our client.
We must receive the full required amount in USD (or the equivalent in sterling) that relates to a client reservation and / or itinerary. Payment can be made with a valid credit card (plus credit card fees), bank wire transfer (plus bank charges) or deposit. The currency that we work in is USD, however, clients can also pay us in sterling at the exchange rate published in the Travelex.co.uk web site on the day of payment request. HOWEVER if, due to exchange rate fluctuations between the date of a deposit (or other payment) and the date of the final payment the total amount in sterling does NOT cover the required amount in USD we will take the total USD amount and use the Travelex.co.uk exchange rate on the day of final payment request and convert that sum to sterling. All previous payments in sterling will be deducted from the total sterling figure and the pending sterling amount be required for payment.
ExperienceChile.org will not pass on to any third party information supplied by the customer, other than the required information that a supplier needs in order to secure a reservation. We value the privacy of our customers and will do what we can to keep customer information protected and not willingly sell, offer or expose such information to any other company except in the case to secure reservations with suppliers.